DO 25, s. 2014 – Guidelines on the Utilization of the Human Resource Training and Development (HRTD) Funds for FY 2014
Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units
Regional Secretary, ARMM
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
- The Department of Education (DepEd) strongly supports capacity building activities that are meant to enhance the knowledge and skills of the teaching and non-teaching personnel of the Department to ensure a more effective and efficient delivery of basic education services.
- Acknowledging the need to build manpower capability, the DepEd has been allocating funds for training and professional development activities of the Central Office (CO) units, Regional Office (RO), Schools Division Offices (SDO), and schools/ learning centers under the Human Resource Training and Development (HRTD) funds since 2006.
- For FY 2014, a total of Php 1,914,017,000.00 Billion is allocated under the General Appropriations Act as HRTD funds. It shall consist of the following: Centrally-Managed HRTD Funds, Regional HRTD Funds, and the Division Inset Funds. The rules and procedures governing the utilization of the HRTD funds are presented in Enclosure No. 1. Enclosure No. 2 reflects the breakdown of HRTD funds per level.
- All existing Orders and Memoranda inconsistent with this Order are rescinded. These guidelines shall remain in force and effect, unless sooner repealed, amended, or rescinded.
- For more information and inquiries, all concerned may contact the Office of the Undersecretary for Programs and Projects, DepEd Central Office, Rizal Building, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City at telefax (02) 6337202 or at email address: email@example.com.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
Reference: DepEd Order No. 66, s. 2010
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: