DO 39, s. 2015 – Extension of the Deadline for Learner Information System (LIS) and Enhanced Basic Education Information System (EBEIS) Updating for Beginning of School Year (BOSY) 2015-2016
Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units
Regional Secretary, ARMM
Schools Division Superintendents
Heads, Public and Private Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
- In reference to DepEd Order No. 26, s. 2015 entitled Learner Information System (LIS) and Enhanced Basic Education Information System (EBEIS) Updating for Beginning of School Year (BOSY) 2015-2016, the Department of Education (DepEd) issues this Order.
- The original deadline for the submission of August 31, 2015, is revised as follows:
|Learner Information System (LIS)||September 6, 2015|
|Enhanced Basic Education Information System (EBEIS)||September 13, 2015|
- All public and private elementary and secondary schools, state universities and colleges offering elementary and secondary education, and all programs under Alternative Learning System (ALS), including Abot-Alam are directed to submit their data in the LIS and EBEIS on or before the new deadline.
- Schools division offices are directed to provide the necessary assistance and support to schools and community learning centers, and to complete the assessment and approval of schools’ request for Learner Reference Number creation to ensure 100% compliance.
- This is to reiterate that submission of data requirements will have implications to the following:
- Criteria for performance assessment such as but not limited to enrolment and other performance indicators;
- Maintenance and Other Operating Expenses and resource allocations;
- Senior High School (SHS) early registration and voucher system that will use the Grade 10 Master List of public and private school learners in the LIS; and
- The release of allowances to ALS learning facilitators.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Sgd.) BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC
Reference: DepEd Order: (No. 26, s. 2015)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: