DO 40, s. 2015 – Guidelines on K to 12 Partnerships
Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division Superintendents
Heads, Public Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
- To achieve the goals of the K to 12 Program, the Department of Education (DepEd) needs to enter into partnerships with different groups in the fields of work immersion opportunities for public Senior High School (SHS) learners, use of facilities and equipment, additional teacher training opportunities, and additional resources in the form of donations.
- To support these parthership-building efforts, the enclosed Guidelines on K to 12 Partnershipsis hereby issued.
- These Guidelines are designed to help personnel from the central office, regional, schools division, and public secondary schools in undertaking the following steps of Partnership-Building Activities (PBA):
- research and needs analysis;
- identification of potential partners;
- meeting with potential partners;
- designing and finalizing the formal agreements; and
- managing, monitoring and evaluating the partnerships.
- All schools divisions are enjoined to designate their social mobilization and networking coordinatorsor any other qualified persons as partnership focal persons (PFP) whose tasks and responsibilities are spelled out in the Guidelines. At the school level, the PFP will be the school principal/head who shall designate someone to assist him/her in carrying out the Partnership-Building Responsibilities.
- The provisions of these Guidelines shall be applicable to all partnership agreements such as Memorandum of Agreement (MOA), Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), and other similar documents entered into between DepEd and any of its local offices and schools, and their partners even those signed prior to the effectivity of this Order. Such documents will be subject to a review process as described in the Guidelines.
- For more information, all concerned may contact the Office of the Undersecretary for Partnerships and External Linkages, 2nd Floor Rizal Building, Department of Education (DepEd) Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City at telephone no.: (02) 633-7207.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Sgd.) BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC
Encl.: As stated
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: