DO 12, s. 2016 – Implementation of the First Tranche Compensation Adjustment for Civilian Personnel, and Military and Uniformed Personnel in the National Government
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Elementary and Secondary Schools Heads
All Others Concerned
- For the information and guidance of all concerned, enclosed are copies of Department of Budget and Management (DBM) National Budget Circular No. 562 dated February 24, 2016 prescribing the guidelines, rules and regulations for the implementation of the First Tranche Compensation Adjustment for Civilian Personnel, and Military and Uniformed Personnel in the National Government, and Executive Order No. 201, s. 2016 entitled Modifying the Salary Schedule for Civilian Government Personnel and Authorizing the Grant of Additional Benefits for Both Civilian and Military and Uniformed Personnel.
- The effectivity of the compensation adjustments authorized for civilian personnel, and military and uniformed personnel shall retroact on January 1, 2016.
- To facilitate payment of the subject compensation adjustment, Regional Directors and the Chief Administrative Officers of the Regional Finance Division shall closely coordinate with their DBM counterparts on the early release of funds necessary for the purpose.
- Likewise, it is directed that the preparation, including the issuance to the personnel concerned, copy furnished the Government Service Insurance System (GSIS), of Notices of Salary Adjustments (NOSAs), be made immediately. The NOSAs are to be approved by:
- Undersecretary for Finance and Administration – for Central Office personnel;
- Regional Director – for Regional Office personnel; and
- Schools Division Superintendents – for Schools Division Office and school personnel.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Sgd.) BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC
Encls.: As stated
DepEd Order: Nos. 89, s. 2009 and 91, s. 2010
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
BUREAUS AND OFFICES
RULES AND REGULATIONS