DO 17, s. 2016 – Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9083 (An Act Establishing the Sta. Rosa Science and Technology High School in Sta. Rosa, Laguna and Appropriating Funds Therefor)
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Elementary and Secondary Schools Heads
All Others Concerned
- For the information and guidance of all concerned, enclosed is a copy of the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9083 entitled An Act Establishing the Sta. Rosa Science and Technology High School in Sta. Rosa, Laguna and Appropriating Funds Therefor.
- The IRR of RA 9083 shall cover the organization, administration, operations and management of Sta. Rosa Science and Technology High School of Sta. Rosa City, Laguna.
- The IRR shall take effect 15 days after its publication in the Official Gazette or in a newspaper of general circulation. For this purpose, the Public Affairs Service – Publications Division (PAS – PD) is hereby directed to facilitate such publication and immediately register this IRR with the Office of the National Administrative Register (ONAR) of the University of the Philippines (UP) Law Center, UP Diliman, Quezon City.
- All DepEd Orders and other related issuances, rules and regulations and provisions which are inconsistent with these guidelines are hereby repealed, rescinded, or modified accordingly.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Sgd.) BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
RULES AND REGULATIONS
STRAND: Legal and Legislative Affairs