Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
All Others Concerned
1. In December 2014, the Department of Education (DepEd) issued DepEd Order (DO) No. 49, s. 2014 Guidelines on the Functions and Assignment of School Health and Nutrition Personnel in the Implementation of the DepEd Rationalization Program, which emphasized the moratorium on the implementation of plantilla and personnel actions for the School Health and Nutrition (SHN) units and personnel.
2. With the approval from the Department of Budget and Management, this Department issues the enclosed Guidelines on the Implementation of the Revised Rationalized Staffing Pattern for the School Health and Nutrition (SHN) Units.
3. This Order also lifts the moratorium on the temporary deferment of plantilla actions and personnel movements relevant to the SHN personnel.
4. The provisions stipulated in DO 53, s. 2013 entitled Approval and Implementation of the 2013 DepEd Rationalization Program; and DO 27, s. 2014 entitled Corrigendum to DepEd Order No. 53, s. 2013 on the Implementation of the DepEd Rationalization Plan; and DO 49, s. 2014; and other previous issuances which are inconsistent with this Order, are hereby repealed and superceded accordingly.
5. This policy shall take effect upon its approval.
6. Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Sgd) BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC
DepEd Order Nos.: (52, s. 2015; 49 and 27, s. 2014; 53, s. 2013); 50, s. 2014; 66, s. 2007; 29, s. 2002
DepEd Memorandum Nos.: 271 and 224, s. 2011; 469 and 451, s. 2004
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
BUREAUS AND OFFICES
RULES AND REGULATIONS
STRAND: Governance and Operationsel14/8-26
SMA, DO Approval Implementation of the Revised Rationalized Staffing Pattern for SHN 0377, May 31/June 2/3, 2016