July 16, 2018
No. 32, s. 2018
POLICY GUIDELINES ON THE COLLECTION OF DATA/INFORMATION REQUIREMENTS FOR BEGINNING OF SCHOOL YEAR 2018–2019 IN THE LEARNER INFORMATION SYSTEM AND ENHANCED BASIC EDUCATION INFORMATION SYSTEM
Bureau and Service Directors
Regional Secretary, ARMM
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Elementary School Heads
All Others Concerned
- The Department of Education (DepEd) issues the enclosed Policy Guidelines on the Collection of Data/Information Requirements for Beginning of School Year (SY) 2018–2019 in the Learner Information System (LIS) and Enhanced Basic Education Information System (EBEIS).
- All public and private elementary, junior and senior high schools (SHS), state universities and colleges (SUCs), local universities and colleges (LUCs), and higher education institutions (HEIs) offering Kindergarten to Grade 12 are directed to register and update their learners’ profile and quick count enrollment in the LIS and update the school’s profile and other data elements in the EBEIS.
- The LIS and EBEIS can be accessed through the web addresses http://lis.deped.gov.ph and http://ebeis.deped.gov.ph, respectively. A single sign-on is available, linking both systems.
- All previous issuances relative to this Order, which are found inconsistent are deemed superseded or modified accordingly.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Sgd)LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES
DO 45, s. 2017
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: