Ensures the efficiency to support the organization as a whole to focus on its core business and thus attain its targets through the provision of finance services.
- Formulates a national policy framework for the operationalization of the Finance services in the Department.
- Provides management with technical staff assistance on fiscal matters particularly on:
- Management of financial resources
- Determination of budgetary requirement
- Accounting of the Department’s funds
Offices and divisions:
- Office of the Director
- Accounting Division
- Budget Division
- Employee Account Management Division
Education Programs Management Office
The EPMO provides strategic advice and support to the Secretary and DepEd stakeholders in addressing bottlenecks, challenges, and constraints in program management through effective and efficient monitoring, review, and reporting of the financial performance of DepEd’s priority programs/projects/ activities, conduct of collaboration sessions to address the same, and communication of delivery agenda of the Department.
Voucher Program Management Office
Formerly known as the Government Assistance and Subsidies – Program Management Office (GAS-PMO), it is under the supervision and control of the Undersecretary and Assistant Secretary for Finance.
It shall handle all financial transactions of all GAS-related programs, projects, and activities.