September 12, 2012 DO 75, s. 2012 – Guidelines on the Utilization of the Regional Implementation Support and Enhancement (RISE) Funds
Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units
All Others Concerned
- Under the Basic Education Sector Reform Agenda (BESRA), the Department of Education (DepEd) has formulated the Quality Assurance and Accountability Framework (QAAF) to serve as a “road map” in instilling quality and accountability in the respective operations within the basic education sector.
- To systematically put into action the logic and principles of the QAAF, the DepEd has established the Quality Management System (QMS) formulated to systematize and standardize DepEd core processes required to achieve the objective of the framework for basic education. The QMS has been previously modeled in eight (8) regions (I, V, VI, VII, VIII, X, XI and ARMM).
- The Regional Implementation Support and Enhancement (RISE) Funds has been set up to support the modeling of QMS in all regions. The utilization of RISE Funds shall be aligned pursuant to the new QAA/QMS implementation strategy.
- To effectively utilize the funds, this Department has formulated the enclosed guidelines outlining the procedures and implementation strategies of the RISE Funds and to ensure effective and transparent utilization of the said Fund.
- For more information and clarification, concerned parties may contact Mr. Roger B. Masapol, Chief, Project Development and Evaluation Division-Office of the Planning Service (PDED-OPS), DepEd Central Office, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City at telephone no.: (02) 635-3983.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
Encls.: As stated
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: