September 4, 2013 DO 36, s. 2013 – Our Department of Education Vision, Mission and Core Values (DepEd VMV)
Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
- For the information and guidance of all concerned, this Order enacts the official adoption of our Department of Education Vision, Mission, and Core Values (DepEd VMV).
- In promoting “One DepEd”, the official DepEd VMV shall be the only vision, mission, and core values adopted by all offices and schools.
- The copy of our DepEd VMV with explanations and guide questions can be found in the enclosure.
- The meaning and message of our DepEd VMV should be carefully explained to all DepEd employees and key stakeholders. More information can also be found in the enclosure.
- This Order shall take effect upon its approval and publication in the DepEd website: www.deped.gov.ph.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
Encls.: As stated
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
BUREAUS & OFFICES