DO 24, s. 1989 – Standardization of Study Permit Fees
March 15, 1989
DO 24, s. 1989
Standardization of Study Permit Fees
To: Bureau Directors
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Heads of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
- It has come to the attention of this Office that there are schools charging exorbitant amount of study permit fees.
- As recommended by some registrars form the National Capital Region, non-immigrant foreign students may be charged a minimum amount of One Hundred Pesos (P100.00) or a maximum of Three Hundred Pesos (P300.00) for study permit fees per semester.
- Likewise, for Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) verification for immigrant foreign students which is issued once in every school year, a maximum amount of one hundred pesos (P100.00) may be charged.
- Payment made for every semester should be property receipted.
- Schools with less than ten (10) foreign students are advised to direct their foreign students to this Office for their semestral study permit renewals.
- Strict compliance with this Order is desired.
(SGD.) LOURDES R. QUISUMBING
Allotment: 1-3-4–(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: