DO 77, s. 1985 – Policies and Standards for General Radio Communication Operator Course
To: Bureau Directors
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
Heads of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
- The inclosed policies and standards approved by this Office upon the recommendation of the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC), Philippine Association of Private Technical Institutions (PAPTI), Bureau of Higher Education (BHE), and deans and administrators of vocational-technical schools, embody the general principles and guidelines for the establishment and operation of General Radio Communication Operator Course in the country. The standards have been developed after a series of consultative meetings participated in by school heads/representatives of educational institutions offering the General Radio Communication Operator Course.
- All schools offering General Radio Communication Operator Course are required to prepare and make the necessary adjustments of their programs and facilities based on the inclosed policies and standards.
- This Order supersedes all existing policies and standards related to General Radio Communication Operator Course and will take effect beginning school year 1986-1987.
- Compliance with these policies and standards by all concerned is requested.
- Wide dissemination of the contents of this Order is desired of all higher education institutions.
Incl.: As stated
Reference: Department Order No. 23, s. 1976
Allotment: 1—(D.O. 1-76)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
BUREAUS AND OFFICES
SOCIETY OR ASSOCIATIONS