DO 66, s. 1986 – Designation of the Minister of Education Culture and Sports and Other Public Schools as COMELEC Representatives in the 1987 Plebiscite
December 15, 1986
DO 66, s. 1986
Designation of the Minister of Education Culture and Sports and Other Public Schools as COMELEC Representatives in the 1987 Plebiscite
To: Bureau Directors
- For the information and guidance of the field, inclosed is Resolution No. 1800 from the Commission on Elections regarding the Education Ministry’s involvement in the coming 1987 Plebiscite.
- As in the previous plebiscites, all school buildings shall be made available for use as registration and voting centers for the 1987 Plebiscite.
- As per attached resolution, school officials are being designated effective immediately as follows:
- Provincial and city superintendents of schools or officers-in-charge as representatives of the Commission on Elections in their respective provinces and cities under the direct and exclusive supervision of the Commission.
- District supervisors and school principals as assistants to the provincial and city superintendents of schools.
- Public school teachers as chairman, poll clerks and members or substitutes of the Board of Inspectors.
- In order that the above-appointed officials and teachers, can discharge their duties well, it is requested that the General Provisions, Appointment and Duties as well as Prohibited Acts of this Resolution be disseminated and fully discussed in the regional, division and school levels.
- Immediate dissemination and compliance with this Order is desired.
Incl.: As stated
Allotment: 1-2—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
BUREAUS AND OFFICES