DO 42, s. 1987 – Additional Guidelines for the Implementation of Equivalent Record Forms Amended by DO 71, s. 1988 – New Cut-Off Date for Implementation of Approved Equivalents Record Form
To: Bureau Directors
Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
- The cut-off date for implementation of approved ERFs under MECS Order No. 33, s. 1984 was extended to December 31, 1985.
- Approved ERFs of teachers from January 1, 1977 to December 31, 1985 which have not as yet been implemented may now be submitted to the Budget Division, DECS, Manila, for implementation. Attention in this connection is invited to Circular Letter No. 84-4 dated May 30, 1984 of the Office of Budget and Management, inclosed with MECS Order No. 33, s. 1984.
- Payment of salary adjustment of teacher based on their approved ERFs is authorized under Executive Order No. 87 (General Appropriations Act for Calendar Year 1987) and will take effect January 1, 1987.
- Plantilla Allocation lists should be submitted in eight (8) copies and supported by duly authenticated copies of approved ERFs.
- Immediate dissemination of this Order to all concerned is desired.
(SGD.) LOURDES R. QUISUMBING
Reference: MECS Order: (No. 33, s. 1987)
Allotment: 1-2-3-4(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
BUREAUS AND OFFICES