DO 100, s. 1987 – Additional Guidelines to Implement the Reorganization of the Department of Education Culture and Sports
October 8, 1987
DO 100, s. 1987
Additional Guidelines to Implement the Reorganization of the Department of Education Culture and Sports
Bureau Directors/Regional Directors
Cultural Agency Directors
Chief of Service and Heads of Units/Centers
- All concerned are hereby enjoined to implement the provisions of the Memorandum of the President of the Philippines dated October 2, 1987, entitled “Guidelines on the Implementation of Reorganization Executive Orders”, copy attached.
- In particular, for the Department to be able to comply with the October 21,1987 deadline set by the President, all concerned are hereby directed to submit to the Selection and Placement Committee created under DECS Order No. 83, s. 1987, their proposed plantilla of personnel not later than October 12, 1987 for review and finalization of approval.
- All concerned shall also submit a list of personnel who will not be included in the proposed plantilla, if any, and the reasons for their exclusive.
- Pursuant to Section 4 of the Memorandum, the DECS Reorganization Appeals Board is hereby created to be composed of the following:
Chairman – Undersecretary Tomas V. Santos
Members – Undersecretary Cleadualdo B. Perez
– a representative of the employee group to which the appealing employee belongs, to be determined by the Chairman
Secretary – Atty. Nellie Tansioco
- For the guidance and compliance of all concerned.
(SGD.) LOURDES R. QUISUMBING
Incl.: As stated
Reference: Department Order: Nos. (74), 75, and 83 s. 1987
Allotment: 1—-(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
BUREAUS AND OFFICES