DO 36, s. 1988 – Summer Load of Graduating Students
May 9, 1988
DO 36, s. 1988
Summer Load of Graduating Students
To: Bureau Directors
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Heads of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
- In response to the requests of students who are about to graduate and those who need to complete their preparatory courses, undergraduate students may be allowed to carry a maximum load of 12 units during summer, subject to the following:
- The student needs only this summer of units in order to graduate or to complete his general education course for such programs as nursing, physical/occupation therapy, and other health related courses.
- In the judgment of the dean, the student is capable of carrying the 12-unit load.
- Paragraph A of Department Order No. 8, s. 1977 is amended accordingly.
- The widest dissemination of this Order is requested.
Reference: DEC Order No. 8, s. 1977
Allotment: 1-2-3-4—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES