DO 66, s. 1988 – Amendment of Guidelines on Subject Overload of Graduating College Students
To: Bureau Directors
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Heads of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Upon recommendation of the participants to the Second National Consultative Conference on Higher Education held on May 23-26, 1988, the following guidelines shall be strictly observed in the grant of overload during the semestral term.
- Only graduating students shall be allowed to carry an overload to be given only during the last term of their course.
- An overload of six units or maximum of 28 units may be allowed without prior approval from the Department of Education, Culture and Sports.
- A student enrolled to practice teaching shall be allowed to carry an additional load of six units, provided that these are non-major subjects.
- This Order shall take effect immediately.
Reference: DECS Order No. 2, 1977
Allotment: 1-3—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
COURSE OF STUDY, COLLEGIATE