DO 67, s. 1989 – Creating a Central DECS Task Force to Assist/Coordinate with Regional Task Forces Monitoring Implementation of RA 6728
July 25, 1989
DO 67, s. 1989
Creating a Central DECS Task Force to Assist/Coordinate with Regional Task Forces Monitoring Implementation of RA 6728
To: Bureau Directors
- As a technical support unit to assist and coordinate with regional task forces in monitoring the implementation of the provisions of RA 6728, the Central DECS Task Force is hereby created and composed of the following:
Assistant Secretary Ulpiano P. Sarmiento
Atty. Reno Capinpin
Atty. Nellie Tansioco
Atty. Felina S. Dasig
Dr. Reynaldo Pena
- Specifically, the members of the Central DECS Task Force shall have the following duties and responsibilities:
- To assist and coordinate with regional task forces in monitoring the implementation of the provisions of RA 6728;
- Advise appropriate interpretation of guidelines on tuition increases or tuition fee supplements;
- Coordinate with formal associations of private schools/colleges/universities which should be included in the survey/monitoring scheme.
- Coordinate with regional committee as regards visits to private schools/colleges/universities relative to problems on tuition and other school fee increases/collections;
- Review evaluation/monitoring reports of regional committees on the findings and recommend measures/steps to be taken by the Department Secretary;
- Perform other related functions.
- Transportation and other incidental expenses which may be incurred by the Committee in the performance of its duties and functions shall be chargeable against the funds of their respective offices, subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
- This order shall take effect immediately.
Allotment: 1–(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual – Index under the following subjects: