DO 91, s. 1989 – Creating a Committee to Implement the Recommendations of Committee Report No. 700 of the Senate Committee on Accountability of Public Officers
September 22, 1989
DO 91, s. 1989
Creating a Committee to Implement the Recommendations of Committee Report No. 700 of the Senate Committee on Accountability of Public Officers
Chiefs of Services and Heads of Units/Centers
- Pursuant to Committee Report No. 700 of the Senate Committee on Accountability of Public Officers (the Blue Ribbon Committee) which was subsequently approved by the Senate in session assembled, a DECS Committee to implement the recommendations made in the same report on the matters of (a) unauthorized salary deductions and (b) disbursement of service fees is hereby created.
- The composition of this Committee shall be as follows:
Undersecretary Luis R. Baltazar – Chairman
Assistant Secretary Ramon C. Bacani – Member
Assistant Secretary Marcial A. Salvatierra – Member
Assistant Secretary Ulpiano P. Sarmiento – Member
Assistant Secretary Diosdado P. Tuason – Member
- The Committee is hereby tasked to study the various recommendations contained in the above-mentioned Report and to prepare an action plan and the corresponding Department issuances needed to fully implement the said recommendations.
- Upon approval by the Secretary of the action plans and the issuances, the Committee shall prepare a report of compliance which will be submitted by the Secretary to the Office of the President and to the Chairman of the Senate Blue Ribbon Committee.
- This Order shall take effect immediately.
(SGD.) LOURDES R. QUISUMBING
Allotment: 1-(M.O. 1-87)