DO 116, s. 1989 – Reconstitution of the Pre/Post Qualification, Bids and Awards Committee (PBAC)
December 22, 1989
DO 116, s. 1989
Reconstitution of the Pre/Post Qualification, Bids and Awards Committee (PBAC)
Chiefs of Services and Heads of Units/Centers
Cultural Agency Directors
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Executive Directors, EDPITAF
- Effective immediately, the Pre/Post Qualification, Bids and Awards Committee (PBAC) organized under MECS Order No. 35, s. 1983, reconstituted under MECS Order No. 50, s. 1984, and further reconstituted under DECS Orders Nos. 85, s. 1987, s. 1988 and 41, s. 1989, is hereby further reconstituted in accordance with P.D. 1594 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations as amended, and Executive Order No. 164 dated May 5, 1987 as follows:
Chairman (voting): Dr. Vedasto G. Suarez
Executive Secretary Legal Officer (voting): Atty. Doreen G. Dionisio
Technical Members (voting): Ms. Anita H. Martin
Provisional members to be called upon on a project-to-project basis
which shall be represented by the respective managers of each
Private sector’s representatives:
Philippine Institute Of CPAS – Mr. Oscar G. Josef
Philippines Contractors Association – Engr. Loreto C. Aquino
Philippine Institute of Civil Engineers – Engr. Ulpiano P. Ignacio, Jr.
- The above-named Committee members shall be directly assisted by the PBAC-Technical Staff which presently holds office at the 8th floor of the Palacio del Gobernador 1984.
- The terms of Reference of said Committee shall be those described in Appendix A hereof.
- Any and all existing committees on Pre/Post Qualification, Bids and Awards related to foreign-assisted projects are hereby abolished and their records and pertinent functions transferred to the herein newly-reconstituted Committee.
- Wide dissemination of this Order is enjoined.
(SGD.) LOURDES R. QUISUMBING
Incl.: As stated
MECS Orders: (Nos. 35, s. 1983 and 50, s. 1984)
DECS Orders: (Nos. 65, s. 1987; 3, s. 1988
and 41, s. 1989)
Allotment: 1-3–(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: