DO 6, s. 1990 – Temporary Lifting of the Registration and Titling of Schools Sites as a Requirement for the Availment of SEDP School Building Package
To: Regional Directors
Chiefs, Secondary Education Division
Physical Facilities Coordinators
Principal and Secondary School Head Teachers
- To facilitate the release of SEDP packages to recipient schools, the registration and titling of sites as a requirement for the availment of SEDP school building package is hereby temporarily suspended or dispensed with subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The site/property if owned by the local government unit (city, municipality or province where the property is located), a deed of donation in favor of DECS/school or allowing the school to enjoy usufructuary rights over said property, should be presented;
- In the case of donation, the school identified and confirmed as a recipient of the building packages must work out for titling the site within six months reckoned from the date of its official confirmation, otherwise, its selection is invalidated.
- In the case of usufructuary rights, an annotation of the MOA on the back of the transfer certificate of titles should be presented.
- For compliance and immediate dissemination.
(SGD.) ISIDRO D. CARIÑO
Reference: DECS Order: No. 104, s. 1988
Allotment: 1-2–(M.O. 1-87)