DO 19, s. 1990 – Creation of a DECS Focal Point for Women’s Concerns
Bureau Directors/Cultural Agency Directors
Directors of Services and Heads of Units/Centers
- Executive Order No. 346 was issued by the Office of the President on February 17, 1989, approving and adopting the Philippine Development Plan for Women (PDPW) for 1989 to 1992.
- The aforementioned Executive Order also ordered the creation of a focal point of women’s concerns in every department to ensure the implementation, monitoring of implementation, review and updating of programs and projects identified for each sector in the PDPW.
- In response to that order, a DECS Focal Point for Women’s Concerns has been created which shall be vested with the functions articulated in both Executive Order No. 348 and NCRFW Order No. 89-01 (Inclosure Nos. 1 and 2).
The following are designated members of the DECS Focal Point for Women:
- Mr. Leovigildo Arellano
- Ms. Lourdes A. Arellano
- Ms. Esther Corpuz
- Ms. Lucy U. Eleazar
- Dr. Carol Guerrero
- Dr. Fe A. Hidalgo
- Ms. Caridad Miranda
- Dr. Nora Quetulio
- Ms. Zenaida Villaescusa
- The DECS Focal Point for Women’s Concerns shall be directly responsible to one Secretary on the progress of its work.
- This Order takes effect immediately.
(SGD.) ISIDRO D. CARIÑO
Incls.: As stated
Allotment: 1–(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
BUREAUS & OFFICES
RULES & REGULATIONS
SOCIETY or ASSOCIATIONS