June 23, 1992 – DO 65, s. 1992 – Amendments to DECS Order No.55, s. 1991 (Abolition of the NAES Committee And Transferring its Panel for Agricultural Education)
To: Bureau Directors
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Heads of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
- By virtue of DECS Order No. 55, s. 1991, the National Agriculture Education System (NAES) Technical Committee was abolished and its functions and responsibilities were transferred to the Technical Panel for Agricultural Education (TPAE) in order to effect the necessary integration and unified direction of the agriculture education sector.
- To avoid duplication of efforts or overlapping of functions among institutions/agencies involved in the implementation of the NAES, there is a need to revise paragraph 2 of DECS Order No. 55, s. 1991. Accordingly, this Office hereby issues the following amendments on the functions and responsibilities of the TPAE pertaining to NAES:
- Recommend general guidelines and policies in the implementation of NAES;
- Discuss and recommend measures toward resolving issues and problems in the various aspects of NAES implementation;
- Ensure implementation of NAES as planned towards the realization of its objectives;
- Promote/ensure collaboration and cooperation among institutions under NAES; and
- Provide other assistance that may be needed by the various NAES member-institutions.
- This Order shall take effect immediately.
References: DECS Order: No. 55, s. 1991
Allotment: 1-2-3-4—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: