December 24, 1992 – DO 117, s. 1992 – Revisions to Executive Order No. 198, S. 1987 (Providing for the Manner of Nomination and Appointment of Sectoral Representatives to the House of Representatives)
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Heads of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
- For the information and guidance of all concerned, Sections 3(b) and 4 of Executive Order No. 198, s. 1987 dated June 18, 1987, are hereby amended to read as follows:
“Section 3. Section 3(b) Nominations – Nominations for sectoral representatives for the youth sector to the House of Representatives shall be filled at the Office of the Presidential Council on Youth Affairs and/or the Department of Education, Culture and Sports.”
Section 4. Terms – The sectoral representatives appointed to the House of Representatives shall serve until noon of June 30, 1995.”
- The PCYA/DECS shall handle the following:
- Conduct of information campaign to solicit a comprehensive list of nominees;
- Ensure the completeness of the required documents for each nominee; and
- Gather as much information relevant to their respective nominees.
- Immediate dissemination of this Order is hereby directed.
Allotment: 1-2-3-4—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
BUREAUS AND OFFICES