DO 15, s. 1994 – The 1993 Special National College Entrance Examination (NCEE) Amended by DO 28, s. 1994 – Abolition of the National College Entrance Examination (NCEE)
March 11, 1994
DO 15, s. 1994
The 1993 Special National College Entrance Examination (NCEE)
To: Bureau Directors, Regional Directors and Schools Superintendents
Heads of Stale Colleges and Universities
Heads of Private Schools, Colleges and Universities
- The 1993 special National College Entrance Examination (NCEE) will be administered on the third Sunday of SY 1994-95 (June 26), from 8:00 o’clock in the morning to 12:00 noon, in established testing centers in Metro Manila, Cebu City and Davao City.
- Registration period for the test will be from April 25 to June 10, 1994, inclusive. Filipino applicants will register in any of the DECS Regional Offices of the aforementioned cities while foreign nationals will register at the National Educational Testing and Research Center, DECS, University of Life Complex, Pasig, Metro Manila.
- For registration purposes, Filipino nationals should bring (1) an original copy and a xer¬oxed copy of high school card/high school diploma/Form 137 or original copy of certification of equiv¬alency rating of PEPT qualifiers; (2) two (2) copies of identical ID pictures (1″ x 1″), and (3) fifty pesos (P50.00) registration fee.
- Foreign nationals should bring (1) original copy and a xeroxed copy of high school card/high school diploma/certification of completion of secondary education duly attested by their respective consulates/embassies in the Philippines; (2) original copy and a xeroxed copy of passport (3) two (2) copies of identical ID pictures (1″ x 1”); and (4) fifty pesos (P50.00) registration fee.
- Widest dissemination of this Order is desired for the information and guidance of all concerned.
DECS Order: No. 31, s. 1993
DECS Memorandum: No. 61, s. 1993
Allotment: 1-2-3-4—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
ADMISSION or ENROLMENT
DIPLOMA PROGRAM, SCHOOL EXAMINATIONS
RULES & REGULATIONS