December 28, 1994 – DO 85, s. 1994 – Requirements for Application of Ombudsman Clearance of Retiring Personnel
December 28, 1994
DO 85, s. 1994
Requirements for Application of Ombudsman Clearance of Retiring Personnel
Bureau/Cultural Agency Directors
Directors of Services/Centers and Heads of Units
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
- Inclosed is a copy of an undated Memorandum of the Office of the Ombudsman, MWSS Bldg., 176 Arroceros St., Ermita, Manila, relative to the processing of Ombudsman clearance of retiring personnel.
- As contained in said Memorandum, an Ombudsman clearance is needed only when a retiree claims for retirement benefits; that applications for clearance, should be filed 90 days before retirement of an employee; and that applications should be accompanied by:
- duly accomplished information sheet;
- duly signed service records reflecting the 1st day of government service, date of retirement; and
- maiden name of married retiring personnel should be reflected in the service record.
- Immediate dissemination of this Order to all concerned is desired.
Incl.: As stated
Reference: DECS Order: No. 46, s. 1993
Allotment: 1-2-3-4—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
RULES & REGULATIONS