May 5, 1995 – DO 23, s. 1995 – Rules and Regulations for the Implementation of Republic Act No. 7880
May 5, 1995
DO 23, s. 1995
Rules and Regulations for the Implementation of Republic Act No. 7880
To: Bureau Directors
- With the passage of R.A. No. 7880, otherwise known as the Fair and Equitable Allocation of the DECS’ Budget for Capital Outlay, copy inclosed, the Department of Education, Culture and Sports formulated and approved the Rules and Regulations for the Effective Implementation of said Act.
- The allocation of DECS’ budget for capital outlay shall be apportioned equitably, taking into account the number of school children in all the legislative districts and the number of usable classrooms except the 10% to be allocated in accordance with the implementation of the policy as may be determined by DECS (Annex A).
- To ensure the effective analysis of classroom shortage, computation is done per school and per grade/year level (Annex B) using the enrolment data of the school preceding the budget year and the pupil/student-classroom ratio of 45.
- This Order shall become effective starting with CY 1996 budget of DECS.
- It is desired that this Order be given immediate and wide dissemination for the strict compliance of all concerned.
Allotment: 1-2—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
RULES & REGULATIONS