August 21, 1995 – DO 51, s. 1995 – Projects Under the Basic Education Improvement Program
August 21, 1995
DO 51, s. 1995
Projects Under the Basic Education Improvement Program
Bureau/Cultural Agency Directors
Directors of Services/Centers and Heads of Units
Regional Directors and Assistant Regional Directors
- As part of the Basic Education Improvement Program (BEIP), the Department is pursuing the development of two major projects: the Third Elementary Education Project (TEEP) and the Second Secondary Education Project (SEDP II).
- These two projects will focus on the 20 priority provinces and selected urban slums identified under the Social Reform Agenda and the six additional provinces of the Presidential Commission to Fight Poverty (see inclosure for the listing).
- Initially, the TEEP and SEDP II will be piloted in the six school divisions located in the Cordillera Administrative Region of Luzon (Benguet and Ifugao); Region VI of Visayas (Antique and Guimaras); and Caraga Administrative Region of Mindanao (Agusan del Sur and Surigao del Sur).
- To support the preparation for the two projects, the Assistant Regional Directors of the regions covered are hereby designated as Planning and Development Officers for TEEP and SEDP II.
- Immediate dissemination of this Order to all concerned is desired.
Allotment: 1-2—-(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetua1 Index under the following subjects: