December 3, 1996 – DO 86, s. 1996 – Additional Reference Materials Authorized for Purchase by DECS Offices
Bureau, Center and Regional Directors
School Division and Vocational Superintendents
All Others Concerned
The following publications are hereby authorized as additional reference materials which are eligible for purchase and use by DECS bureau, service, center, regional and division offices:
- The Roots of the Filipino Nation, 2 volumes, by Dr. Onofre d. Corpuz: Published by Aklahi Foundation, Inc. 1989; 1,192 pages; hard cover.
- Philippine Education Into The 21st Century, by A.W.D. Clemente, 1996. 278 pages; soft cover.
- Manual of Regulations For Private Schools, Annotated by Ulpiano P. Sarmiento III, Esq. Published by Risen Publishing, 1995. 826 pages; hard cover.
- 35 Poems and Essays, by Edelmiro A. Amante, 1996. 101 pages; hard cover.
- Transforming Local Government Executives Into Effective Managers, by Dr.
Isidro D. Carino. Published by Asia Research Management Corp., 1995; soft cover.
- A Treasury of Stories For A Happy And Meaningful Life, by Dr. Isidro D. Carino. Published by Carson Resources and Management Services, 1996. 335 pages; soft cover.
- Jose Rizal – Filipino Doctor and Patriot, by Jose Baron Fernandez. Published by Rex Publishing Co., Inc. 1995. 422 pages; soft cover.
Reference: DECS Order: No. 47, s. 1996
Allotment: 1-2-3—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: