March 11, 1997 – DO 27, s. 1997 – Issuance of Students’ Credentials at the Secondary Level
March 11, 1997
DO 27, s. 1997
Issuance of Students’ Credentials at the Secondary Level
To: Bureau Directors
- In view of the indiscriminate issuance of students’ credentials by some public high schools, the following guidelines shall be strictly enforced effective SY 1997-1998:
- Only school heads are authorized to sign the students’ credentials.
- The credentials must be typed clean on quality paper.
- The original copy of the credentials shall be issued only once for enrolment purposes.
- For the guidance and compliance of all concerned.
Allotment: 1-2—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
Course of Study, SECONDARY