November 23, 1998 – DO 100, s. 1998 – Guidelines on the Grant of Incentives for Promotion Purposes for DECS Personnel Involved in DECS Research and Development (R&D) Programs/Projects
November 23, 1998
DO 100, s. 1998
Guidelines on the Grant of Incentives for Promotion Purposes for DECS Personnel Involved in DECS Research and Development (R&D) Programs/Projects
To: Bureau Directors
- In recognition of the support and active involvement of field personnel in R&D programs or projects of the DECS, incentives for promotion purposes may be given in consonance with DECS Order No. 54, s. 1993 entitled: “The DECS System of Ranking Positions and Employees”.
- In aforementioned DECS Order, specifically on page 7, III – Relevant Experience and Special Training, second paragraph of letter B (Second Level) states:
“Specialized training in such areas as data packaging/banking/documentation/management, economics, project designing and implementation, material development, planning and management, economics, project designing and implementation, records management/organization, research project, training needs assessment, feasibility studies, concept paper, testing and evaluation, and the other technical skills which are deemed relevant to the functions of the office with each area given 2 points but not to exceed 5 points”.
- On the basis of the foregoing, the following points shall be credited to implementors of R&D programs/projects where applicable:
Regional level coordinator ——- .5 points
Division ” ” – – – – – – – .5 points
School ” ” —— 1 point
Teacher of experimental/tryout class – – – 2 points
- Field personnel in the public schools who actively participate in the R&D programs/projects of DECS including those who attend the specialized training program directly related to said programs and who implement said programs/projects shall be entitled to the number of points specified in No. 3.
- Private schools are encouraged to formulate their own guidelines relative to the grant of incentives/awards to their staff involved in DECS R & D programs/projects.
- This Order shall take effect immediately.
- Dissemination of this Order is expected.
DECS Order: (No. 54, s. 1993)
Allotment: 1-(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: