December 3, 1998 – DO 109, s. 1998 – Designating Undersecretary Nilo L. Rosas as Undersecretary for Mindanao Concerns
December 3, 1998
DO 109, s. 1998
Designating Undersecretary Nilo L. Rosas as Undersecretary for Mindanao Concerns
Directors of Services/Centers and Heads of Units
1. In the interest of the service, Undersecretary Nilo L. Rosas is hereby designated as Undersecretary for Mindanao Concerns.
2. As DECS key officer for Mindanao Basic Education Concerns, he will be responsible for the coordination of:
- Implementation concerns for on-going programs and projects for the Mindanao regions;
- Preparation of proposed programs and projects such as the Mindanao Basic Education Development Project (MBEDP) with the ADB.
- Special Concerns for Mindanao such as the ICCs, Madrasah Education, Peace Education and others.
3. He will also serve as the overall coordinators of the National Steering Committee for the Comprehensive Mindanao Education Program (CMEP) and oversee the operations of the CMEP PMO, or any group that may be assigned as Secretariat.
4. In performing the above tasks, Undersecretary Nilo L. Rosas is authorized to draw staff support from relevant Service Units, Bureaus, Centers and Project Units.
5. This Order shall take effect immediately.
ANDREW GONZALEZ, FSC
Allotment: 1—(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index
under the following subjects: