To: Undersecretaries and Assistant Secretaries
Bureau, Center and Service Directors
All Others Concerned
1. Further to DECS Order No. 11 dated February 5, 1999, the following permanent personnel EDPITAF are hereby assigned to the SEDIP- NPMO on full-time basis effectively July 26, 1999.
Name/Unit SEDIP Assignment Nature
Merlinda Q. Belicario Deputy Project Manager Secondment
Head- TSDMerlita M. Dery Finance Officer IV Secondment
Admin, Officer IV, AFSD Project Financial Mgnt.Edgardo N. Palacol PDO IV Secondment
PDO IV, TSD Procurement Mgnt.Nelson M. Villocillo Engineer IV Detail
PDO III, TSD Civil Works and
Ricardo A. Nabong PDO III Detail
PDO III, TSD Procurement
Lorna L. Daria Support Services Detail
CLERK III, TSD
Mary Grace D. Villones Support Servces Detail
CLERK II, TSD
2. Ms. Belicario, the newly-designated Deputy Project Manager, shall replace Ms. Teresita D. Felipe who shall return and assume a critical post at the Office of Planning Service (OPS).
3. Turn-over of current workloads of the aforesaid staff should be completed on or before July 23, 1999 to effect immediate reporting to the SEDIP-NPMO by July 26, 1999.
4. Where allowable compensation shall be made for the concerned personnel upon the Department of Budget and Management’s (DBM) approval of the staffing pattern and in accordance with the rules and guidelines for secondment arrangements and/or honorarium payment.
5. Immediate dissemination of this Order is desired.
ANDREW GONZALES, FSC
DECS Order: (No. l l, s. 1999) Allotment: 1-(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index
under the following subjects: