DO 47, s. 2005 – Reiterating the Guidelines on Conservation of Energy
Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division/City Superintendents
- This reiterates the guidelines on conservation of energy stated in DepED Order No. 61, s. 2004, “Adoption of Austerity Measures Pursuant to Administrative Order No. 103”.
- The energy saving measures are as follows:
- Air-conditioning units in all offices may be opened after 8:30 a.m. and must be turned off during the 12:00 nn-1:00 p.m. lunch break and after 5:00 p.m. For approved overtime services rendered during Saturday, the use of air-conditioning units is allowed only from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 nn; and
- Lights shall be turned off whenever an office is vacant and during lunch break.
- Heads of offices shall ensure that the operation of air-conditioning units and the use of lights in their offices conform to these guidelines.
- Immediate and wide dissemination of this Order is directed.
DepED Order (No. 61, s. 2004)
Allotment: 1—(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: