DO 3, s. 2006 – Submission of the Priority Lists of Schoolbuilding Projects to be Funded Under the Initial Release of Php500M for CY 2006 DepEd Schoolbuilding Program for Areas Experiencing Acute Classroom Shortage
To : DepED ARMM Regional Secretary
Schools Division/City Superintendents
- The President has instructed the Department of Budget and Management to release five hundred million pesos (P500,000,000.00) for the construction of additional school buildings of the Department of Education. The amount is intended to address the classroom requirements of schools categorized in the Basic Education Information System (BEIS) as Red and Black Schools. Enclosure A is the Guidelines for the Preparation of the Priority Lists of School Buildings to be funded under this budget.
- In making the final list of priority schools, please take note of the budgetary ceiling for each region and the standard cost for the different project components. Field Offices shall allocate 2/3 of the amount for elementary and 1/3 for the secondary schools based on actual needs, provided that the actual allocation for both levels does not exceed the budgetary ceiling of the region. Further, the list of recipient schools shall be drawn from the updated Instructional Rooms Analysis of the Basic Education Information System (BEIS) data (SY 2005-2006). Enclosure B is the summary of regional allocation for this particular release.
- An ocular inspection of the proposed recipient schools shall be undertaken to assess current site conditions and to determine actual classroom needs/repair as well as the corresponding cost thereof.
- The project listings should be duly approved by both the Regional Director and Schools Division/City Superintendent.
- The Priority Lists must be submitted to the Physical Facilities and Schools’ Engineering Division at 4th Floor Bonifacio Bldg., DepED Complex, Meralco Ave., Pasig City with Telefax No. (02) 633-72-63/638-4108 and e-mail address at email@example.com, on or before January 27, 2006.
- Immediate dissemination and compliance with this Order is directed.
DepED Order: No. 18, s. 2005
Allotment: 1—(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: