DO 12, s. 2007 – 2006 School Furniture Program
February 20, 2007
DO 12, s. 2007
2006 School Furniture Program
Schools Division/City Superintendents
All Others Concerned
- The funds for the procurement of school furniture for FY 2006 is placed at PhP1 Billion (re-enacted GAA of FY 2005). The Guidelines for the CY 2006 Implementation of the School Furniture Procurement Program are found in the enclosure. The allocation per congressional district/schools division is in Annex 1.
- Procurement shall be in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act No. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations.
- The Central Office shall implement the ten percent (10%) allocation for cooperatives formed by persons with disability.
- The Regional Office shall implement the fifteen percent (15%) allocation for other cooperatives.
- The Division Office shall implement the seventy five percent (75%) allocation for the legislative districts.
- The school furniture to be procured should follow the DepED standard designs, specifications and dimensions found in Annex 2.
- The list of recipient schools to be prepared by the Division Offices (in hard and soft copies) must be submitted to the Physical Facilities and Schools Engineering Division (PFSED), Office of Planning Service (OPS) via telefax no. (02) 633-7263 and (02) 638-7110 not later than February 28, 2007. Sample form to be used in the preparation of the list of recipient schools is hereto enclosed as Annex 3.
- Prior to the conduct of public bidding, a Pre-Procurement Conference shall be conducted at the Regional Office for all procurement to be undertaken by the Regional and Division Offices to be attended by the Regional and Division Bids and Awards Committee members. The Physical Facilities and Schools Engineering Division together with the DepED Procurement Service shall participate during the conduct of the pre-procurement conference. The schedule of regional pre-procurement conference is found in Annex 4.
- For immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
Allotment: 1- -(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: