DO 39, s. 2007 – Modified Qualification Standards for the Positions of Head Teachers and Principals
Schools Division/City Superintendents
- The Civil Service Commission (CSC), under Resolution No. 070520 dated March 19, 2007 has approved further modification to the Qualification Standards (QS) for Head Teachers and Principals in the elementary and secondary schools.
- The modified Qualification Standards for the positions of Head Teacher I to III and Principal I to IV (for elementary level); Head Teacher I to VI and Principal I to IV (for secondary level) of this Department shall take effect immediately.
- Subsequent appointees to said positions should meet the herein newly approved qualification standards, subject to the guidelines on selection and promotion of school heads, which include the passing of the Principalship test for aspirants to Principal I positions.
- All other existing issuances which are inconsistent herewith are deemed repealed or amended.
- For your guidance and compliance.
Reference: DepED Order: No. 20, s. 2005 and 48, s. 2004
Allotment: 1–(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: