DO 41, s. 2007 – Guidelines on the Utilization and Liquidation of School-Based Repair and Maintenance Fund Under CY 2007 Budget
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
- For the information and guidance of all concerned, enclosed is the detailed Guidelines on the Utilization and Liquidation of School-Based Repair and Maintenance Scheme (SBRMS) for CY 2007 as amended (Enclosure No. 1). This supersedes any provision of DepED Memoranda/Orders inconsistent with the guidelines herein enclosed.
- Also enclosed are the implementation Agreement (Enclosure 2a and 2b); Checklist of Allowable Repair and Maintenance Work under SBRMS (Enclosure No. 3); School Liquidation Report (Enclosure No. 4).
- This program guidelines will cover the utilization of the SBRMS funds for the repair and maintenance of the DepED Regional and Division Offices and School Facilities.
- Priority shall be given to the result of the assessment of the schools water and electrical facilities by the Local Schools Water and Electrical Facilities Assessment Project (SWEFAP) Task Force and the Assessment of School Buildings and Stability (ASSIST).
- Immediate dissemination of this Order is directed
Encls.: As stated
References: DepED Memoranda: Nos. 68 and 394, s. 2002; 28 and 298, s. 2003;
and 51, s. 2005
Allotment: 1- (D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: