DO 70, s. 2007 – Addendum to DepED Order Nos. 29 and 30, s. 2007
October 15, 2007
DO 70, s. 2007
Addendum to DepED Order Nos. 29 and 30, s. 2007
Schools Division/City Superintendents
All Others Concerned
- Corollary to DepED Order Nos. 29 and 30, series of 2007, designating and defining the functions of the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Special Projects and Legislative Liasion over the Offices of the Department, as enumerated thereto, Mr. Jonathan E. Malaya, Assistant Secretary, is likewise designated to undertake the following function/s:
- Officer-in-Charge of Baguio Teachers Camp, Baguio City, until such time that a Camp Superintendent is designated and/or appointed; and
- Signing Authority in the said Camp on all Administrative and Financial Matters not exceeding Five Million Pesos (PhP5Million), as provided for in DepED Order No. 40, s. 2007.
- As such, all existing rules and regulations in conflict and/or contradictory to this Order relative to the administration and/or supervision of the said Camp are hereby amended.
- Immediate and wide dissemination of this Order is directed.
Reference: DepED Orders: (Nos. 29, 30, and 40 s. 2007)
Allotment: 1- -(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects
RULES & REGULATIONS