April 9, 2008 DO 26, s. 2008 – CY 2008 School Furniture Procurement Program
April 9, 2008
DO 26, s. 2008
CY 2008 School Furniture Procurement Program
To: DepED ARMM Regional Secretary
Schools Division/City Superintendents
- The appropriation for the CY 2008 School Furniture Procurement Program is placed at One Billion Pesos (PhPlB). The allocation will be distributed in accordance with Republic Act No. 7880 otherwise known as the “Roxas Law”.
- All procurement shall be in accordance with the provisions of RA No. 9184 and its amended Implementing Rules and Regulations.
- In identifying recipient schools, priority shall be given to schools which are recipient of the CY 2008 School Building Program implemented by the DPWH, DepED and other funds sources and belonging to the Orange, Red and Black zones of the Classroom Seats Analysis of the latest Basic Education Information System (BEIS). Field offices shall allocate based on the actual needs provided that the total allocation does not exceed the budgetary ceiling of the division. The Guidelines for the Implementation of the CY 2008 School Furniture Procurement Program are contained in Annex “A”. The summary of regional allocation is in Annex “B”.
- The priority list of schools should be prepared by the Division Physical Facilities Coordinator and duly approved by the Schools Division Superintendent. Annex “C” contains the Standard Designs of School Furniture. Annex “D” is the Regional Cost Estimates of DepED School Furniture. Annex “E” is the List of Recipient Schools form.
- The priority lists of schools shall be submitted to the Physical Facilities and Schools Engineering Division (PFSED) at 4th Floor Bonifacio Bldg., DepED Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City with telefax nos. (02) 633-7263/638- 4108/638-7110 and e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org, following the format in Annex “E” on or before April 15, 2008.
- Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is directed.
DepED Order: No. 58, s. 2007 Allotment: 1- -(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
RULES AND REGULATIONS