DO 70, s. 2008 – Addendum to DEPED Order No. 26, s. 2008 (CY 2008 School Furniture Procurement Program)
To: DepED ARMM Regional Secretary
Schools Division/City Superintendents
- The Guidelines for the Implementation of the CY 2008 School Furniture Procurement Program were issued through DepED Order No. 26, s. 2008.
- In the previous year’s School Furniture Procurement Program, no fund was allotted for the monitoring and implementation of the program. In view of this, the implementing agency experienced difficulty in monitoring the program. Thus, the implementing units in the field requested that a certain percentage of the budget for school furniture be utilized for monitoring purposes.
- In this regard, an amount not to exceed one percent (1%) of the budgetary allocation of the CY 2008 School Furniture Procurement Program may be utilized for monitoring and implementation purposes.
- Enclosed is a breakdown of the regional allocation for the CY 2008 School Furniture Procurement Program.
- Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is directed.
Reference: DepED Order: (No. 26, s. 2008)
Allotment: (D.O. 50- 97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
RULES & REGULATIONS