February 25, 2009
DO 19, s. 2009
Amendments and Addenda to DepEd Order No. 5, s. 2009 (Submission of Priority Lists of School Buildings to be Funded Under the CY 2009 Regular School Building Program)
To: ARMM Regional Secretary
Schools Division/City Superintendents
- The following are amendments and addenda to DepED Order No, 5, s. 2009:
- Pursuant to the recent instruction of the President, the Regular School Building Program is part of the pump-priming program of the government which requires immediate project implementation;
- Upon receipt of the list of priority schools from DepED, the District Engineer and Congressman concerned have one week to review and concur it, otherwise the list shall be deemed approved, as per instruction of the President;
- The priority lists of schools shall be submitted to the Physical Facilities and Schools Engineering Division-Office of Planning Service (PFSED-OPS) at the 4th Floor Bonifacio Building, DepED Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City, with telefax nos. (02) 633-7263/638-7110/638-4108 and e-mail address: email@example.com following the format in Annex “B” of said DepED Order on or before March 15, 2009; and
- In case the division offices fail to submit the priority list on the deadline set, the DepED Central Office shall identify the schools to be drawn from the updated BEIS data.
- Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is directed.
Reference: DepED On ler: (No. 5, s. 2009)
Allotment: 1- -(D.O. 5 0-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: