Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public and Private Elementary and Secondary Schools
- The Department of Education (DepED) supports the Girl Scouting Movement in the elementary and secondary schools nationwide.
- Pursuant to the Constitutional mandate for free public basic education and other existing laws, students in public and private elementary and secondary schools shall be enrolled without having to pay any amount as a requirement for enrollment.
- In connection with the Girl Scouting Movement, the collection of Sustaining Membership Fee (SMF) in the amount of Ten Pesos (PhP10.00) shall not be incorporated to the Forty Pesos (PhP40.00) membership registration fee of girl scouts. It should be collected on a purely voluntary basis.
- Attention of all DepED officials is invited to the provisions of DepED Order No. 33, s. 2007 regarding the collection of voluntary contributions.
- Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is directed.
Reference: DepED Order: (No. 33, s. 2007) Allotment: 1- -(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: