To: DepED ARMM
Schools Division/City Superintendents
- The appropriation for the CY 2009 School Furniture Procurement Program has been set at One Billion One Hundred Million Pesos (PhPl.1B). The allocation is distributed in accordance with R.A. No. 7880 otherwise known as the “Roxas Law”.
- All procurement shall be in accordance with the provisions of R.A. No. 9184 and its amended Implementing Rules and Regulations.
- In identifying recipient schools, priority shall be given to schools which are recipient of the CY 2009 School Building Program implemented by the DPWH, DepED and other fund sources and belonging to the Gold, Orange, Red and Black zones of the Classroom Seats Analysis of the latest Basic Education Information System (BEIS). Field offices shall allocate based on the actual needs provided that the total allocation does not exceed the budgetary ceiling for each legislative district of the division. The Guidelines for the Implementation for the CY 2009 School Furniture Procurement Program are enclosed in Annex “A”. The summary of regional allocations is in Annex “B”.
- The priority list of schools shall be prepared by the Division Physical Facilities Coordinator in coordination with the Planning Officer and duly approved by the Schools Division Superintendent. Annex “C” contains the Standard Designs of School Furniture. Annex “D” is the Regional Cost Estimates of DepED School Furniture. Annex “E” is the List of Recipient Schools Form.
- The priority lists of schools shall be submitted to the Physical Facilities and Schools Engineering Division (PFSED) at 4th Floor, Bonifacio Bldg., DepED Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City at telefax nos.: (02) 633-7263/638- 4108/638-7110; e-mail address: email@example.com, following the format in Annex “E” on or before May 15, 2009.
- Delivery, Inspection and Acceptance procedures for the procurement of school furniture shall follow the provisions of DepED Order No. 45, s. 2006.
- Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is directed.
As stated References:
DepED Order: Nos. (45, s. 2006) and 26, s. 2008 Allotment: 1—(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
RULES & REGULATIONS