Directors of Services, Centers, and Heads of Units
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
- The vision-mission statement of the Department of Education’s Library Hub Project is anchored on the establishment of Library Hub in every schools division as reservoir of adequate and varied quality supplementary reading materials for every schools division nationwide.
- In order to realize the vision and mission of Library Hub, it has to be institutionalized in all regions and schools divisions nationwide.
- In line with this innovative initiative of putting up an infrastructure that makes available reading materials to support the agenda of making every child functionally literate, this Department hereby mandates the institutionalization of the Library Hub Project in all regions and schools divisions nationwide.
- In order to establish a sound foundation for its institutionalization, the Regional Directors, Schools Division Superintendents, and school heads are hereby enjoined to lend unwavering support to the Project.
- Wide and immediate dissemination of this Order is enjoined.
DepED Order: No. 75, s. 2008
Allotment: 1—(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: