To: Bureau Directors
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
- The Department of Education (DepED) through the Administrative Service (AS) and selected Technical Working Groups (TWGs), has developed the following standardized management and operations manuals for implementation nationwide:
- DepED Handbook on Supply and Property Management
- DepED Records Management Operations Manual
- DepED General Services Manual
- DepED Disaster Risk Reduction Resource Manual
- To ensure the implementation of the aforementioned manuals, the Administrative Service Monitoring Team is created composed of the following:
Chairman – Dr. Maximo C. Aljibe
Vice-Chairman – Ms. Nanette R. Mamoransing
– Ms. Maritess L. Ablay
– Ms. Zenaida M. de Vera
Members – Engr. Oliver Hernandez
– Dra. Adoracion G. Mananghaya
– Ms. Candelaria de Juan
Dr. Pedro Pascua -Region III
Dr. Delfin E. Sallidao -CAR
Dr. Nimfa Beltran -Region VIII
Atty. Shirley Chatto -Region X
– Mr. Emilio Ulpindo – Region IV-A (Quezon)
- The Monitoring Team is authorized to create its own secretariat.
- The guidelines in the previously issued DepED Order No. 55, s. 2007, “Prioritizing the Mainstreaming of Disaster Risk Reduction Management in the School System and Implementation of Programs and Projects Relative Therefor” are hereby reiterated.
- The regional offices are authorized to print copies of the manuals for distribution to their respective divisions, districts and schools.
- Immediate implementation and wide dissemination of this Order is directed.
DepED Order: (No. 55, s. 2007)
Allotment: 1- -(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
RULES & REGULATIONS