May 18, 2011 DO 38, s. 2011 – Submission of List of Private Schools with Permit to Operate, Recognition, or Accreditation for 2011 Oplan Balik Eskwela
Bureau of Directors
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Private Elementary and Secondary Schools
- In preparation for the 2011 Oplan Balik Eskwela and pursuant to DepEd Order Nos. 34, s. 2007; 30, s. 2008; 51, s. 2009; and 68, s. 2010, the Department of Education (DepEd) requires all regional offices (ROs) to submit the list of private schools, together with their corresponding addresses, which have obtained permit to operate, recognition, or accreditation within their respective area of responsibility, to the Office of the Undersecretary for Regional Operations through telefax no.: (02) 631- 8492 or send through e-mail address: email@example.com on or before May 27, 2011.
- The list of private schools with permit to operate, recognition, or accreditation should be posted at the ROs and division offices (DOs), municipal halls and other conspicuous public places. The ROs and DOs are advised to encourage the parents to check the status of private schools where they intend to enroll their children whether these are duly permitted, recognized, or accredited by the DepEd.
- The pupils and students who finished an alleged grade or year level in a school without the required permit to operate are advised to take the Philippine Validating Test (PVT) prior to admission in another school in order to validate the acquired learning gains. The administration of the PVT is held at the National Education Testing and Research Center (NETRC), DepEd Central Office, 2nd Floor, Mabini Bldg., DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City.
- For more information, please contact Dr. Aurora F. Fernandez, NETRC-DepEd at telephone no.: (02)631-2589.
- Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is directed.
DepEd Order: (Nos. 34, s. 2007; 30, s. 2008; 51, s. 2009 and 68, s. 2010)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: