June 1, 2011 DO 45, s. 2011 – Submission of Preliminary Enrolment Report for SY 2011-2012
Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units
Regional Secretary – DepEd ARMM
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public and Private Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
- In order to generate preliminary data on enrolment from both public and private schools for the coming school year, an on-line system has been established wherein such data shall be submitted through this address:
- The enrolment data to be submitted consists of the total enrolment by level and by sector as shown below:
Level Public Private Kindergarten (pre-school) Elementary Secondary
- The Division Planning Officers shall be responsible for the on-line submission of preliminary enrolment data using the same username and password used during the collection of data on Early Registration in January 2011.
- This report shall be submitted on June 24, 2011 or three (3) weeks after the opening of classes.
- For more information, please contact the Help Desk, Database Management Unit-Research and Statistics Division (DBMU-RSD), Office of Planning Service (OPS) c/o Mr. Abram Abanil at mobile phone no.: 0917-7074-732 or through e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
DepEd Order: No. 37, s. 2011
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: