July 18, 2011 DO 55, s. 2011 – Guidelines on School-Based Management (SBM) Grants
July 18, 2011
DO 55, s. 2011
Guidelines on School-Based Management (SBM) Grants
Directors of Services/Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division / City Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
- To fast track the attainment of the Education For All (EFA) and Millennium Development Goal (MDG) targets by 2015, the Department of Education (DepEd) through the Basic Education Sector Reform Agenda (BESRA) shall continue providing the School-Based Management (SBM) Grants to public elementary and secondary schools. Funds for this purpose will come from the FY 2011 General Appropriations Act (GAA) and the Support to Philippine Basic Education Reforms (SPHERE).
- Eligible elementary and secondary schools shall be entitled to receive this grant, subject to the enclosed guidelines on the availment, release, utilization, and liquidation of the SBM grants.
- For inquiries and other concerns, please contact Ms. Miriam N. Coprado, Planning and Programming Division-Office of Planning Service (PPD-OPS), 2nd Flr. Rizal II Bldg., DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City at telephone no.: (02) 633- 7216; telefax no.: (02) 638-8634 or at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provisions contained in previous DepEd Orders inconsistent with this Order are revoked.
- Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is directed.
DepEd Order: No. 41, s. 2010
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: