January 30, 2012 DO 10, s. 2012 – Data on Kindergarten Enrolment of Private Schools/Institutions and Other Critical Needed Information
January 30, 2012
DO 10, s. 2012
Data on Kindergarten Enrolment of Private Schools/Institutions and Other Critical Needed Information
Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public and Private Schools
All Others Concerned
- The Department of Education (DepEd) is preparing for the Summer Kindergarten Classes and the data at hand project only those from the public schools.
- In view of the above, this Office is directing the Schools Division/City Superintendents (SDSs) to work with their kinder supervisors and the Division Planning Officers (DPOs) in gathering the following information:a. Division Enrolment Data of 5-year old children from the following:
- a. 1 Private Schools
- b. 2 Non-Government Organizations and Foundations
- c. 3 Church-Based Organizations
- d. 4 Community/Home-Based Organizations and
- e. 5 Public Day Care Centers
b. Division Directory
- b.1 Private Schools Offering Kindergarten Education
- b.1.1 With Permit
- b.1.2 On the process of complying requirements for issuance of permit
- b.2 Institutions Offering Kindergarten Education with information whether services are free or partially paid (how much per child)
- b.2.1 Non-Government Organizations and Foundations
- b.2.2 Church-Based Organizations
- b.2.3 Community-Based Organizations
- The enrolment data and other needed information should be submitted to the Office of the Planning Service (OPS), attention: Mr. Abram Y.C. Abanil on or before February 29, 2012, copy furnished, the Regional Director (RD), attention: Regional Planning Officer (RPO).
- The RDs are tasked to monitor and provide technical assistance to the Division Offices (DOs) in gathering the above information.
- Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is directed.
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: